Poster "SBB SUPER / CFF SUPER"
Give your walls a makeover by decorating them with cult posters from the SBB Vintage Collection!
This poster exemplifies how SBB used humour in its fight against competition from the car. It was produced in 1978 in response to the oil crisis. But it was only displayed for a short period of time because some decision makers and the car lobby considered it too anti-car.
- Design: Herbert Leupin, 1978
- Variants: "SBB SUPER" (german) or "CFF SUPER" (french)
- Image source: SBB Historic
- Size: 50 x 70 cm (portait)
- Print: Digital 4/0 scale
- Quality: 150 g/m2, wood-free, FSC, Swiss Made
- Finish: semi-matt finish
- Packaging: rolled individually in a white poster tube (50cm, Ø 60mm)
Write Your Own Review