Poster “Der Kluge reist im Zuge”
Give your walls a makeover by decorating them with cult posters from the SBB Vintage Collection!
“The clever man takes the train” immediately entered Swiss parlance and became Werner Belmont’s most famous line. From 1955 to 1979, he used his humour and charm to encourage people to enjoy all SBB had to offer.
- Design: Hans Thöni, 1958
- Variants: "Der Kluge reist im Zuge" (German)
or "chemin de fer...chemin des affaire" (French)
- Image source: SBB Historic
- Size: 50 x 70 cm (portait)
- Print: Digital 4/0 scale
- Quality: 150 g/m2, wood-free, FSC, Swiss Made
- Finish: semi-matt finish
- Packaging: rolled individually in a white poster tube (50cm, Ø 60mm)
Write Your Own Review