Poster "Mit der Bahn an die Sonne"
Give your walls a makeover by decorating them with cult posters from the SBB Vintage Collection!
Since the mid-1920s, SBB has used advertising to win over the hearts and minds of domestic customers so they would choose rail for their travel and leisure plans. This poster is part of a series using the catchphrase “Take the train...”. To complement the SBB motto from 1958 “Take the train to the sun”, Leupin’s design fittingly featured a laughing sun wearing a conductor’s cap on a dark blue background.
- Design: Herbert Leupin, 1958
- Variants: "Mit der Bahn an die Sonne" (German)
or "Au soleil par le raill" (French)
- Image source: SBB Historic
- Size: 50 x 70 cm (portait)
- Print: Digital 4/0 scale
- Quality: 150 g/m2, wood-free, FSC, Swiss Made
- Finish: semi-matt finish
- Packaging: rolled individually in a white poster tube (50cm, Ø 60mm)