- Bern station 4 pcs.
- Zurich HB station 5 pcs.
- Zurich Airport station 4 pcs.
- Lucerne station 4 pcs.
- Basel station 5 pcs.
- Winterthur station 3 pcs.
- Geneva Airport station 5 pcs.
- Geneva Cornavin station 4 pcs.
- Biel/Bienne station 8 pcs.
- Fribourg/Freiburg station 5 pcs.
- Zurich Oerlikon station 5 pcs.
- St. Gallen station 5 pcs.
- Solothurn station 6 pcs.
- Olten station 5 pcs.
- Schaffhausen station 3 pcs.
- Montreux station 4 pcs.
- Horgen station 4 pcs.
- Chur station 4 pcs.
- Aarau station 4 pcs.
All details are provided without guarantee. Please note that no reservations can be made.
Memory stick with combo connection (USB/USB-C) in the shape of the historical "Red Double Arrow"
This "train" runs directly into or out of your PC or laptop and can also be used to transfer data, for example, from your Android smartphone to your computer. Memory stick, which will attract all eyes with its shape, with enough capacity for your documents, music or holiday pictures.
- Capacity: 32 GB
- USB-A & USB-C port (transfer)
- Specification: USB 3.0 / ROHS / CE
- Size: approx. 105 x 23 x 21 mm
“Churchill” Red Arrow
Wherever it appears, it is sure to be admired: the Red Double Arrow. The prestige object was presented as an example of Swiss craftsmanship at the Swiss National Exhibition in 1939. The Red Double Arrow was given the legendary nickname "Churchill" in 1946, when Winston Churchill travelled through Switzerland on this train. Excursion planned?
Further information: https://www.sbb.ch/en/leisure-holidays/ideas/offer.html/tagesausflug/roter-doppelpfeil-churchill