TranZBag ORIGINAL - Transport bag for bicycle
- Bern station 3 pcs.
- Zurich HB station 8 pcs.
- Zurich Airport station 6 pcs.
- Lucerne station 5 pcs.
- Basel station 3 pcs.
- Winterthur station 5 pcs.
- Geneva Airport station 5 pcs.
- Geneva Cornavin station 5 pcs.
- Biel/Bienne station 5 pcs.
- Fribourg/Freiburg station 5 pcs.
- Zurich Oerlikon station 3 pcs.
- St. Gallen station 6 pcs.
- Solothurn station 5 pcs.
- Olten station 4 pcs.
- Schaffhausen station 5 pcs.
- Montreux station 4 pcs.
- Neuchâtel station 4 pcs.
All details are provided without guarantee. Please note that no reservations can be made.
BICYCLES GO IN PUBLIC TRANSORT
Train | PostBus | Ship
BICYCLE TRANSPORT BY CAR
Fuel-saving* | Dirt-free | Thief-proof
The original. The all-rounder. Since 1995, the best-selling foldable bicycle transport bag in Europe. Tranzbag ORIGINAL is folded into a hip bag. The Tranzbag Original can be used as a “bicycle garage” or as a sleeping bag cover. In the TranZbag ORIGINAL, bicycle storage in a hotel room is practically always permitted.
TranZbag Original transported:
Mountain bike / Touring bike / Road / Gravel / Cross / Cyclocross / Everyday bikes
26" to 29+" wheels
Bicycle transport in the car. Multiple bicycle transport in the car. Fuel-efficient *. Clean. Theft-proof.
Bicycle transport in public transport. TranZbag turns the bicycle into a piece of luggage. The official bicycle transport bag of the Swiss Federal Railways SBB is the standard for the free transport of bicycles in many public transport.
Detailed information about the Europe-wide transport of bicycles in carrier bags:
- 26″ to 29+” framesets
- Packed in seconds
- Minimum packing size
- Sewn-in inner pocket for front wheel
- Variable shoulder strap
- Elastic stretch fork protector: 13g
- Robust double zipper
- TranZbag Original dimensions: 180x110x23cm
- TranZbag Original packed: 30x21x11cm
- TranZbag Original weight: 880g
- TranZbag Original cover: 30g
- folded usable as hip bag
*Example : Up to 3 litres of fuel savings per 100 kilometres if bicycles are transported inside the vehicle instead of on the car roof or rear.