Serving tray « Steam locomotive C 5/6»
The SBB Vintage Collection serving trays are made from pressed birch veneer by a family business in Sweden. Each product is handmade, one by one, and are therefore unique.
Schweizerische Lokomotiv- und Maschinenfabrik Winterthur (Swiss Locomotive and Machine Works SLM) produced official works photos for its products to use them as promotional material. This 5/6 class 4-cylinder superheated compound steam locomotive was SBB's largest steam locomotive. It was designed to increase the efficiency of operations over the steep inclines of the Gotthard route and on its lowland approaches. C 5/6 class locomotives were built from 1913 to 1917.
- Image source: SBB Historic
- Format: 27 x 20 cm
- FSC® certified birch veneer
- Lightweight, yet very solid and environmentally friendly design
- Dishwasher-safe (up to 95° C)
- Freezer-friendly (down to -20° C)
Write Your Own Review