Serving tray «Der Kluge reist im Zuge»
The SBB Vintage Collection serving trays are made from pressed birch veneer by a family business in Sweden. Each product is handmade, one by one, and are therefore unique.
“The clever man takes the train” immediately entered Swiss parlance and became Werner Belmont’s most famous line. From 1955 to 1979, he used his humour and charm to encourage people to enjoy all SBB had to offer.
- Design: Hans Thöni, 1958
- Variants: "Der Kluge reist im Zuge" (German)
or "chemin de fer...chemin des affaire" (French)
- Image source: SBB Historic
- Format: 27 x 20 cm
- FSC® certified birch veneer
- Lightweight, yet very solid and environmentally friendly design
- Dishwasher-safe (up to 95° C)
- Freezer-friendly (down to -20° C)
Write Your Own Review