Poster "Simplon Léman"
Currently not available
Give your walls a makeover by decorating them with cult posters from the SBB Vintage Collection!
Emil Cardinaux’s classic poster shows world-renowned Chillon Castle on the shores of Lake Geneva with the Dents du Midi in the background. The railway has been given greater prominence in this image. The artist, influenced by Ferdinand Hodler, used his own, simple style in a number of posters to advertise for SBB and tourism in Switzerland.
- Design: Emil Cardinaux, 1928
Poster in French: "La ligne du Simplon sur les rives du Léman"
- Image source: SBB Historic
- Size: 50 x 70 cm (portait)
- Print: Digital 4/0 scale
- Quality: 150 g/m2, wood-free, FSC, Swiss Made
- Finish: semi-matt finish
- Packaging: rolled individually in a white poster tube (50cm, Ø 60mm)
Write Your Own Review