All your thoughts and ideas will find a home in this SBB Vintage Collection notebook: fill the ample space between the flexible covers with crazy dreams, desires or sudden flashes of inspiration on your next trip or commute to work.
The poster depicted on the front cover exemplifies how SBB used humour in its fight against competition from the car. It was produced in 1978 in response to the oil crisis. But it was only displayed for a short period of time because some decision makers and the car lobby considered it too anti-car.
- Design: Herbert Leupin, 1978
- Versions: ‘SBB SUPER’ (German) or ‘CFF SUPER’ (French)
- Image source: SBB Historic
- Format: A5 (148x210mm)
- Size: 80 pages, incl. practical inner pocket
- Paper: 80 gsm, lined
- Soft cover: 250 gsm
- Packaging: individually wrapped in polybag