Notebook “Mit der Bahn an die Sonne»
All your thoughts and ideas will find a home in this SBB Vintage Collection notebook: fill the ample space between the flexible covers with crazy dreams, desires or sudden flashes of inspiration on your next trip or commute to work.
Since the mid-1920s, SBB has used advertising to win over the hearts and minds of domestic customers so they would choose rail for their travel and leisure plans. The poster depicted on the front cover is part of a series using the catchphrase “Take the train...”. To complement the SBB motto from 1958 “Take the train to the sun”, Leupin’s design fittingly featured a laughing sun wearing a conductor’s cap on a dark blue background.
- Design: Herbert Leupin, 1958
- Versions: "Mit der Bahn an die Sonne" (German) or "Au soleil par le raill" (French)
- Image source: SBB Historic
- Format: A5 (148x210mm)
- Size: 80 pages, incl. practical inner pocket
- Paper: 80 gsm, lined
- Soft cover: 250 gsm
- Packaging: individually wrapped in polybag
Write Your Own Review