- Bern station 4 pcs.
- Zurich HB station 4 pcs.
- Zurich Airport station 8 pcs.
- Lucerne station 2 pcs.
- Basel station 2 pcs.
- Winterthur station 2 pcs.
- Geneva Airport station 3 pcs.
- Geneva Cornavin station 3 pcs.
- Biel/Bienne station 3 pcs.
- Fribourg/Freiburg station 2 pcs.
- Zurich Oerlikon station 3 pcs.
- St. Gallen station 1 pcs.
- Solothurn station 2 pcs.
- Olten station 2 pcs.
- Schaffhausen station 3 pcs.
- Montreux station 3 pcs.
All details are provided without guarantee. Please note that no reservations can be made.
For safety on your journey!
22-piece, trendy first-aid kit in the form of a duffel bag (also known as a drybag) made of tarpaulin, with water-repellent, spacious main compartment with wrap-around closure, contains a standardised first-aid filling, including bandages, disposable gloves, plasters, small scissors, first-aid instructions and a rescue blanket (160x210cm).
- Size: approx. 16 x 9.5 cm
- Drybag volume: approx. 2 litres
- Colour: red/black
- Branding: SBB arrow, SBB logo (on the bottom)
Sterile parts can be used until June 2026
(Check plaster articles annually and replace if necessary)