Beech wood toothbrushes
- Bern station 4 pcs.
- Zurich HB station 4 pcs.
- Zurich Airport station 3 pcs.
- Lucerne station 3 pcs.
- Basel station 4 pcs.
- Winterthur station 4 pcs.
- Geneva Airport station 3 pcs.
- Geneva Cornavin station 4 pcs.
- Biel/Bienne station 4 pcs.
- Fribourg/Freiburg station 1 pcs.
- Zurich Oerlikon station 4 pcs.
- St. Gallen station 2 pcs.
- Solothurn station 4 pcs.
- Olten station 4 pcs.
- Schaffhausen station 4 pcs.
All details are provided without guarantee. Please note that no reservations can be made.
LiebWerk toothbrushes are 100% manufactured in Switzerland and are made from Swiss FSC-certified beech wood. You should change your toothbrush after two to three months. Break off the brush head and throw it away with the household waste. The beech wood handle can also be composted, where it will quickly decompose. Alternatively, you can use it for handicrafts or to label beddings in the garden.
About the manufacturer
More than 300 million tonnes of plastic are produced every year, of which up to 12.7 million tonnes ends up in our oceans. This has serious consequences for the environment. Swiss beech wood is a valuable alternative to plastic and means that LiebWerk toothbrushes use 99% less plastic than conventional ones. The handle is biodegradable.