TranZbag E-Velo - Transport bag for bicycle
- Bern station 4 pcs.
- Zurich HB station 3 pcs.
- Zurich Airport station 1 pcs.
- Lucerne station 3 pcs.
- Basel station 3 pcs.
- Winterthur station 2 pcs.
- Geneva Airport station 3 pcs.
- Geneva Cornavin station 2 pcs.
- Biel/Bienne station 2 pcs.
- Fribourg/Freiburg station 3 pcs.
- Zurich Oerlikon station 3 pcs.
- St. Gallen station 3 pcs.
- Solothurn station 3 pcs.
- Olten station 3 pcs.
- Schaffhausen station 3 pcs.
- Montreux station 3 pcs.
- Neuchâtel station 7 pcs.
- Chur station 3 pcs.
All details are provided without guarantee. Please note that no reservations can be made.
BICYCLE TRANSPORT IN PUBLIC TRANSPORT
Train | Postbus | Ship
BIKE TRANSPORT BY CAR
Fuel-saving* | Dirt free | Theft-proof
In Tranzbag E-VELO with 70kg payload, electric bikes of all kinds are packed ready to travel in minutes. The loading process takes place on the ground. No need to lift the e-bikes during the packaging process. Simple packaging process.
TranZbag E-VELO transports: E-bikes | E-touring bikes | E-racing bikes | E-MTB | everyday bikes
Electric bicycle transport in the car. Multiple E-Velo transport inside the car possible. Fuel-saving. Clean. Theft-proof.
E-bike transport in public transport. Tranzbag makes the e-bike a piece of luggage. The official bicycle transport bag of the Swiss Federal Railways SBB is the standard for free transport of bicycles on numerous public transport systems.
For detailed information about Europe-wide transporting bicycles in carrier bags, see:
Tranzbag E-VELO with 70 kilogram load capacity!
- E-bikes packed in minutes
- 26″ up to 29+" Wheels
- 4 robust carrying handles
- quadruple secured riser
- Robust double zip fastener
- Handlebars and stem do not need to be loosened
- built-in inner pocket for front wheel
- elastic stretch fork protector
- easy E-VELO transport inside the car possible
- Tranzbag E-VELO size: 180x96x24cm
- TranZbag E-VELO packed: 28x20x12cm
- TranZbag E-VELO Weight: 1.45kg
- folded usable as Hipbag
*Example: Up to 3 litres of fuel saved per 100 kilometres if bicycles are transported inside the car instead of on the roof or rear of the car