T-shirt Kids "Spanisch-Brötli-Bahn"
The textile collection for the anniversary
Simple, modern designs with fine details characterise the textile collection. From socks and T-shirts to baby bodysuits, there is something for every generation and every taste.
- Material: single jersey, 100% combed ring-spun organic cotton, pre-washed, 155g/m2
- Kid's T-shirt with short sleeves and an effect print "Spanisch-Brötli-Bahn" (Locomotive)
- Available in following sizes:
- 5-6 years (ca. 110-116 cm)
- 7-8 years (ca. 122-128 cm)
- 9-11 years (ca. 134 - 148 cm)
- Brand: 175 Years of Swiss Railways (Official Merchandising)
175 years of Swiss railways - we say thank you!
Public transport is celebrating 175 years of railways in Switzerland. On 7 August 1847, the first railway line for passenger transport in Switzerland was opened between Zurich and Baden. Commonly called the "Spanish-Brötli Railway", this rail link wrote the first page of the success story of modern Swiss public transport. Together with SBB, PostBus and Alliance SwissPass, VöV has developed a concept to celebrate this anniversary as the cornerstone of modern public transport in Switzerland nationwide in 2022.
Further information (D/F/I) and dates for the regional events can be found at: