Socks grey "Picto"
Cool socks on the occasion of the 175th anniversary
Simple, modern designs with fine details characterise the textile collection. From socks and T-shirts to baby bodysuits, there is something for every generation and every taste.
- Casual everyday socks with knitted-in track icons
- Color: grey/black
- Material: 80% cotton, 17% polyamide, 3% elastane
- Washable up to 30 degrees, not tumble dryable
- Available in sizes 37-41(ladies) and 42-46 (men)
- Brand: 175 years of Swiss Railways (Official Merchandising)
175 years of Swiss railways - we say thank you!
Public transport is celebrating 175 years of railways in Switzerland. On 7 August 1847, the first railway line for passenger transport in Switzerland was opened between Zurich and Baden. Commonly called the "Spanish-Brötli Railway", this rail link wrote the first page of the success story of modern Swiss public transport. Together with SBB, PostBus and Alliance SwissPass, VöV has developed a concept to celebrate this anniversary as the cornerstone of modern public transport in Switzerland nationwide in 2022.
Further information (D/F/I) and dates for the regional events can be found at: