Pocket Umbrella "175 years"
Full steam ahead... even if it rains!
Very sturdy folding umbrella with polyester fabric (rPET), aluminium frame and metal shaft with double automatic device for easy opening and closing, packed in a nylon pouch.
- Windproof system
- Automatic opening and closing at the touch of a button
- Cover: 100% Polyester (rPET 190T Pongee)
- Sustainably produced thanks to cover material made from recycled plastics (rPET)
- Diameter approx.. 100 cm.
- Length (closed): 27 cm
- Brand: 175 Years of Swiss railways (Official Merchandising)
Image source: CFF Historic, BLS, RHB, collection privée Dario Häusermann.
175 years of Swiss railways - we say thank you!
Public transport is celebrating 175 years of railways in Switzerland. On 7 August 1847, the first railway line for passenger transport in Switzerland was opened between Zurich and Baden. Commonly called the "Spanish-Brötli Railway", this rail link wrote the first page of the success story of modern Swiss public transport. Together with SBB, PostBus and Alliance SwissPass, VöV has developed a concept to celebrate this anniversary as the cornerstone of modern public transport in Switzerland nationwide in 2022.
Further information (D/F/I) and dates for the regional events can be found at: