Manget set "175 years"
- Bern station 15 pcs.
- Zurich HB station 10 pcs.
- Zurich Airport station 2 pcs.
- Lucerne station 2 pcs.
- Basel station 15 pcs.
- Winterthur station 1 pcs.
- Geneva Airport station 2 pcs.
- Geneva Cornavin station 1 pcs.
- Biel/Bienne station 3 pcs.
- Fribourg/Freiburg station 5 pcs.
- Zurich Oerlikon station 2 pcs.
- St. Gallen station 1 pcs.
- Solothurn station 4 pcs.
- Olten station 15 pcs.
- Schaffhausen station 5 pcs.
- Montreux station 5 pcs.
All details are provided without guarantee. Please note that no reservations can be made.
Great eye-catcher also for your fridge or the office!
9-piece magnet set with various great railway and train motifs as a perfect souvenir to mark the historic anniversary.
small magnets: 2.2 x 2.2 cm / large magnets: 4.5 x 2.2 cm
transparent gift box: approx. 9 x 7 x 2 cm 2 cm
- Material: power magnet 0.5 cm, scratch-resistant epoxy coating
- Brand: 175 Years of Swiss railways (Official Merchandising)
Picture sources: SBB Historic, BLS, RHB, private collection Dario Häusermann.
175 years of Swiss railways - we say thank you!
Public transport is celebrating 175 years of railways in Switzerland. On 7 August 1847, the first railway line for passenger transport in Switzerland was opened between Zurich and Baden. Commonly called the "Spanish-Brötli Railway", this rail link wrote the first page of the success story of modern Swiss public transport. Together with SBB, PostBus and Alliance SwissPass, VöV has developed a concept to celebrate this anniversary as the cornerstone of modern public transport in Switzerland nationwide in 2022.
Further information (D/F/I) and dates for the regional events can be found at: