Chic Mic bioloco "Cup Red and blue flowers"
- Bern station 3 pcs.
- Zurich HB station 2 pcs.
- Zurich Airport station 8 pcs.
- Lucerne station 2 pcs.
- Basel station 2 pcs.
- Winterthur station 2 pcs.
- Geneva Airport station 3 pcs.
- Geneva Cornavin station 3 pcs.
- Biel/Bienne station 3 pcs.
- Fribourg/Freiburg station 2 pcs.
- Zurich Oerlikon station 2 pcs.
- St. Gallen station 2 pcs.
- Solothurn station 3 pcs.
- Olten station 3 pcs.
- Schaffhausen station 3 pcs.
All details are provided without guarantee. Please note that no reservations can be made.
A colourful cup for when you’re out and about!
Cup made of plant-based materials. Neutral smell and taste, recyclable and can be composted industrially, non-toxic: 0% melamine and 0% BPA. Dishwasher and microwave-proof
- Plant-based materials
- Dishwasher and microwave-proof
About the manufacturer
chic.mic is a young design factory from Frankfurt. The owner-managed company produces exclusively licensed and in some cases patented gifts and stationery which will light up your life. chic.mic began life as a start-up in 2010 and has now become a recognised supplier of gifts, stationery and cups and containers for take-away food and drink, serving 25 different countries. In 2019, chic.mic became a certified climate-neutral company. To celebrate its 10th anniversary as a company, chic.mic took its next step for the climate and introduced two climate-positive product ranges. One of them is the ‘bioloco’ collection.